- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Breast radiology
Areas of interest
Breast radiology; cancer imaging; medico-legal
- London Cancer Alliance: http://www.londoncanceralliance.nhs.uk/information-for-healthcare-professionals/pathway-groups/breast/
- Spire Hospital Bushey: http://www.spirehealthcare.com/bushey/our-facilities-treatments-and-consultants/our-consultants/dr-william-teh/
- The London Clinic: http://www.thelondonclinic.co.uk/consultants/dr-william-teh
- 108 Harley Street: http://www.108harleystreet.co.uk/about-us/london-breast-clinic/
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Radiologist, Northwick Park Hospital
Director of Screening, North London Breast Screening, Royal Free Hospital
Breast Cancer Pathway Chair, London Cancer Alliance.
Cancer Clinical Leadership Advisory Group, NHS London.
QA Radiologist, Quality Assurance Reference Centre London
National Clinical Reference Group - Specialised Imaging
Interventional Breast Procedures.
Ablative procedures of the breast including High Frequency Ultrasound (HIFU)
MRI breast intervention
Reference number 3197192
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.