- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Vascular surgery
Following completion of the Irish Higher Surgical Training Scheme in 2019, Mr Hazem Hseino undertook a post CCST senior fellowship in Diabetic Limb Salvage Vascular Surgery at Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust. Mr Hseino was appointed in Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust as a Consultant Vascular and Trauma Surgeon in March 2020. Hazem specialises in all aspects of vascular surgery; carotid stenosis, endovenous treatment of varicose veins, peripheral arterial disease inclusive of angioplasty and bypass, and open and endovascular repair of aneurysmal disease. In addition, he is interested in the Diabetic Foot treatment and the management of chronic ulcers. Hazem has a large private practice in the Spire Hospital and the Nuffield Health Hospital at Leeds. Hazem is also actively involved in medical education, has a Doctor Degree in Surgical Education, and is also an Honorary Senior Lecture in Leeds University.
Areas of interest
Vascular Services; Vascular Surgery; Peripheral Arterial Disease; Open & Endovascular Repair of Aneurysmal Disease; Diabetic Foot Treatment; Chronic Ulcer Management; Carotid disease.
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr James Sira Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
• Vascular, Endovascular and Trauma Surgeon, Leeds Teaching Hospitals, Leeds, United Kingdom.
• Critical Leg Ischemia Pathway Lead, Vascular Institution, Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, Leeds, United Kingdom.
• Diabetic Foot Vascular Surgeon Subspecialist, Leeds Teaching Hospital, Leeds, United Kingdom.
Lead Honorary Lecture, Vascular Division, Final Year Medical Student, University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom.
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Arabic - Native or bilingual
- CCST, Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland 2019
- FEBVS, Fellow of the European Board of Vascular Surgery Maastricht 2019
- FRCSI, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland 2018
- MD, Doctor of Medicine Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland 2012
Reference number 6140961
- 2 Leighton StreetLEEDSLS1 3EB
- 13:30 - 14:30
- 07941 374454
- Jackson AvenueRoundhayLEEDSLS8 1NT
- 08:30 - 12:30
- 07941 374454
Post treatment communication