- Fee assured
- Verified account
Dr Naing graduated medical school in 2005 having trained at King’s College London. She completed her specialist training in Diabetes/ Endocrinology and General Internal Medicine in 2016. She is dual accredited as both Consultant Physician and also Diabetologist and Endocrinologist. Dr Naing has worked at Frimley Park Hospital since 2017 where she works both on the general medical wards and in the outpatient department.
Dr Naing leads on the complex Thyroid/Parathyroid multidisciplinary meeting and co-leads Antenatal Diabetes/Endocrine clinic. She has written several local clinical guidelines and is involved in Quality Improvement Projects/audits at both local and national level.
She has a passion for teaching and is actively involved in undergraduate and post graduate medical education. Dr Naing recently furthered this interest when starting her role as foundation year 2 programme director at Frimley Park hospital.
Areas of interest
Thyroid- hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, thyroid nodule, thyroid disease in pregnancy, thyroid disease before and after pregnancy,
Parathyroid disease, Adrenal disorder including adrenal nodule, Pituitary disorder
NAFLD Non alcoholic fatty liver disease
Pre-operative optimisation of diabetes
Polycystic Ovaries Syndrome PCOS
Current NHS consultant posts held
Frimley Park Hospital NHS Trust
Surrey GU1 7UJ
- MBBS King's College London 2005
- Membebership Of Royal College of Physicians Royal College of Physicians, London 2009
- Fellowship Of Royal College of Physicians Royal College of Physicians, London 2020
- Completion of Certificate of Training In Diabetes and Endocrinology and General Internal Medicine General Medical Council, UK 2016
- Specialty Certificate in Diabetes and Endocrinology Royal College of Physicians, London 2012
Reference number 6120817
Details of entry to specialist register
- Completion of Certificate of Training In Diabetes and Endocrinology, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.