- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- General cardiology
I am a general cardiologist with interest in coronary angiography, CT angiography, echocardiography and pacing.
Areas of interest
Heart failure; Angiography; Pacing (cardiology); Echocardiography; ECG, Exercise treadmill test;
- Shelley Whitbourn
- Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital Broyle Road CHICHESTER PO19 6WB
- 01243 753019
- 01243 532244
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Mark Bentley Not Fee Assured
- Dr Robert Hill Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
I have been a consultant cardiologist in Chichester since 1998
Effective use of invasive coronary angiography. Heart failure.
Sailing, cycling, golf and music
Courses offered to GPs
Please contact; Talks on Chest pain, AF, heart failure.
- M.A. Oxford 1986
- M.B., B.S. Guy's Hospital London 1986
- M.D. London University 1994
- F.R.C.P. Royal College of Physicians 2000
Reference number 3188828
Affiliations / memberships
British Cardiovascular Society
British Society for Heart Failure
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.