- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Reproductive medicine
Areas of interest
Reproductive medicine; Minimal access / invasive surgery; IVF
- Jenny Duffy
- North West Independent Clinic Churchill House 27 Main Street Ballykelly LIMAVADY BT49 9HS
- 028 7772 353503
- 028 7723 53503
- 028 7776 8306
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Muhammad Qureshi Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology with a special interest in infertility and minimally invasive surgery, Altnagelvin Area Hospital, Glenshane Road, Londonderry, County Londonderry, BT47 1SB.
Minimally invasive surgery.
Fertility and Sterility
British Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
British Journal of Family Planning
- BSc (Honours) Queen's University of Belfast 1984
- MB BCh BAO with Distinction Queen's University of Belfast 1986
- DRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London 1989
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London 2001
- MD Queen's University of Belfast 1999
- Diploma in Advanced Obstetric Ultrasound Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists/Royal College of Radiologists 1998
- Subspecialty Certificate in Reproductive Medicine Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists 1999
Reference number 3181979
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST in Obstetrics and Gynaecology/Reproductive Medicine, 1999
Affiliations / memberships
Ulster Obstetrical and Gynaecological Society
- GCRMBELFAST, Edgewater House, Edgewater Road,...
- 07:30 - 12:00
- 028 9076 1713
- North West Independent Hospital, Church Hill...
- 17:00 - 21:00
- 028 7776 3090
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Surgical Ward, Northwest Independent Hospital, Church Hill House, Ballykelly, County Londonderry, 02877763090.