- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 1 Jul 2020
Graduation: Leading medical college in India - Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Post-graduation in Medicine and Registrar in Medicine at same college/ associated tertiary hospital.
Gastroenterology training in UK - CCST in Gastroenterology and CCST in General (Internal Medicine).
Fellow Royal College of Physicians of London.
Fellow Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons Ireland.
Fellow American Gastroenterology Association (AGAF).
Have been Examiner for MRCP, Royal College of Physicians of London.
British Medical Association: Previous honorary secretary/ chairman Lincoln division, currently deputy secretary North East London division, ARM representative.
President elect MAMCOS-UK (College alumni in UK)
BIDA: Deputy secretary
Areas of interest
• Reflux • Dyspepsia (indigestion) • Ulcer • Liver disease • Fatty Liver • Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) • Colonoscopy • Inflammatory bowel disease • Endoscopic procedures • Gastroscopy • Sigmoidoscopy;Cancer; Pancreatic disease; Biliary disease; dilatation
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Native or bilingual
In last one year from 01.01.2018 to 31.12.2018 I performed 262 Gastroscopies; 492 Colonoscopies with completion rate 91.8% and polyp detection rate of >30%. These exceed current standards. There were no complications. As part of appraisal process (every year), feedback from colleagues and patients was very good/excellent.
- MBBS University of Delhi 1977
- MD University of Delhi 1981
- CCST Gen (Int) Medicine / Gastroenterology JCHMT London 2004
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians of London 2007
- FRCPI Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ireland 2008
- AGAF American Gastroenterological Association 2012
Reference number 3178151
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Deputy Secretary British International Doctors Association 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST General (Int.) Medicine, 2004
- CCST Gastroenterology, 2004
Affiliations / memberships
British Society of Gastroenterology
Royal College of Physicians of London (Fellow)
Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (Fellow)
American Gastroenterology Association (Fellow)
British International Doctors’ Association, Deputy Secretary (national)
British Medical Association, Deputy secretary North East London Division, ARM representative
Medical Protection Society
- Peake Lane, GRIMSBY. DN32 9RP
- 09:00 - 19:30
- 01472 251100
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
St Hugh's Hospital
BMI The Lincoln Hospital
Nettleham Road, Lincoln.