- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Lower GI surgery
- Video and telephone consultations
Keen Laparoscopic surgeon, established number of advanced laparoscopic procedures in Forth Valley Royal Hospital. Trainer in Advanced laparoscopic surgery. Currently Lead of the surgical Department in Forth Valley.
Especial interest in colorectal surgery
Lead for ERAS.
Areas of interest
• Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery') • Colorectal surgery (lower GI)
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Calum Grant Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant and Lead in General surgery at Forth Valley Royal Hospital
(Additional) Languages spoken
- M.B.B.S Dow Medical College 1979
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 1985
- FRCS General Surgery Royal College of Surgeons 1998
Reference number 3148624
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 1999
- BMI Kings Park Hospital
- 09:00 - 11:00
- 01786 451669
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details