- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Applied Relaxation
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a qualified and accredited Psychotherapeutic Counsellor and Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. I have extensive knowledge on providing Counselling & Hypnotherapy and specialise in Anxiety, Depression, Panic Attacks, Low Self-Esteem, Grief/Loss/Bereavement, OCD, Trauma, PTS, Self-Harm, Phobias, Anger, Addictions, Insomnia, Psychosis, and Pain Management.
I have my own private practice and also work as a counsellor with many local Agencies such as Inspirewellbeing, Addiction NI, SHIP (Self-Harm Intervention Program), High Intensity Counselling and Employee Assist.
I have also worked with Cruse bereavement as a Bereavement Support Volunteer and A Bereavement Support Supervisor.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Panic Attacks; PTS, Trauma; Grief/Loss; Addiction; Self-Harm; IBS related anxiety;
Ages 18 and over;
Using- Psychotherapeutic Counselling; Mindfulness based CBT; Hypnotherapy; Solution Focused Brief Therapy; Trauma focused CBT; Client Centred Approach; Bereavement Support; Applied Relaxation.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Cardiac conditions
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Pain management
- Rheumatological conditions
- Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice Chrysalis (Stranmillis University College) 2019
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills Chrysalis (Stranmillis University College) 2014
- AIM Qualifications Level 5 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Practice AIMQUALIFICATIONS 2019
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Chrysalis 2017
- Bipolar Disorder NCS 2021
- Working with Psychiatric Drugs BACP 2020
- Working with Self-Harm Self Sabotage KRD Training for National Counselling Society 2020
- Trauma and the Brain NCS 2021
- Introduction to working with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Nation Hypnotherapy Society 2015
- Trauma National Counselling Society 2017
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.