- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Video and telephone consultations
I qualified from Cambridge and the Royal London Medical School.
I did the bulk of my training in London, completing my MD thesis working at Charing Cross and The Brompton Hospitals.
I have been a consultant in Ipswich since 1997 and have a particular interest in therapeutic endoscopy. I am an accredited bowel cancer screening colonoscopist. The bulk of my endoscopic work is therapeutic.
I see a broad range of gastroenterology and hepatology (liver) diseases in my clinic and run a joint clinic for patients post liver transplantation with colleagues from Cambridge.
Areas of interest
Endoscopic procedures; therapeutic endoscopy; dyspepsia; inflammatory bowel disease; liver disease
- Maggie Humphries
- Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust Heath Road IPSWICH IP4 5PD
- 07434 835249
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Prakash Bhagwat Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Ipswich Hospital NHS Trust
Theatre and films
- MBBS University of London 1986
- MA Cambridge University 1987
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 2000
- MD University of London 1995
Reference number 3138005
- Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital, IP4 5SW
- 08:30 - 13:30
- 01473 279100
Post treatment communication
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details