- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Child mental health
- Community child health
I take a lead in neurodisability including Autism Spectrum Disorders, physical disability and developmental paediatrics, as well as training and supervision of doctors in training.
I have been a consultant in Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas since 1998. I am the Clinical Lead for Community Paediatrics in West Kent which includes Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone.localities.
I am also the Designated Doctor for Safeguarding Children in West Kent and North Kent.
Areas of interest
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD);
Autism Spectrum Disorders;
Developmental delay/ impairment;
Current NHS consultant posts held
I currently work in Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust, and am based in The Homoeopathic Hospital in Tunbridge Wells,
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- MA Hon Physiological Sciences (Oxon) Oxford University 1983
- MBBS University College and Middlesex Hospitals School of Medicine, London University 1986
- MRCPCH/ FRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 1990
Reference number 3137145
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- British Academy of Childhood Disability South East Thames Regional Co-ordinator British Academy of Childhood Disability 2016
- RCPCH rep on RCPCH Paediatric Continence Forum Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2016
- South of England Rep on the National Network for Designated Health Professionals National Network for Designated Health Professionals 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- Paediatrics with a Special interest in Community Child Health, 1998
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
University College London Hospital
Royal Society of Medicine
British Medical associaltion
British Academy of Child Health
British Academy of Childhood Neurodisabilty
RCPCH Child Protection Special Interest Group.
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.