- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Child mental health
- Community child health
I have been a consultant in Tunbridge Wells and surrounding areas since 1998. I have been Clinical Director and the Clinical Lead for Community Paediatrics in West Kent.
I have extensive experience in diagnosing and managing Autism Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
I take a keen interest in training and supervision of doctors in training.
I am also the Designated Doctor for Safeguarding Children in West Kent CCG and Dartford Gravesham and Swanley CCG.
Areas of interest
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD);
Autism Spectrum Disorders;
Emotional and behavioural problems in children and young people;
Developmental delay/ impairment;
Current NHS consultant posts held
I currently work in Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust,
I am based in:
58 Tunnel Road
Kent TN1 2BU
Autism Spectrum Disorders
Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
I consistently have very good feedback from patients and their parents regarding the quality of my assessments and reports.
- MA Hon Physiological Sciences (Oxon) Oxford University 1983
- MBBS University College and Middlesex Hospitals School of Medicine, London University 1986
- MRCPCH/ FRCPCH Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 1990
Reference number 3137145
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- British Academy of Childhood Disability South East Thames Regional Co-ordinator British Academy of Childhood Disability 2016
- RCPCH rep on RCPCH Paediatric Continence Forum Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health 2016
- South of England Rep on the National Network for Designated Health Professionals National Network for Designated Health Professionals 2016
Details of entry to specialist register
- Paediatrics with a Special interest in Community Child Health, 1998
Affiliations / memberships
University College London Hospital
Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH)
Royal Society of Medicine
British Medical associaltion
British Academy of Child Health
British Academy of Childhood Neurodisabilty
RCPCH Child Protection Special Interest Group.
- Fordcombe RoadFordcombeTUNBRIDGE WELLSTN3 0RD
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 07979 366093
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.