- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Video consultations
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a fully qualified and accredited Cognitive Behaviour Therapist (CBT) and Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) practitioner. I also hold a specialist qualification in Trauma-Focused CBT. Both these approaches are recommended by NICE for treating PTSD.
I have over twenty years’ therapeutic experience, working in the NHS, private and voluntary sectors.
I am a fully accredited member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) and bound by the BABCP's ethical code of practice.
Areas of interest
Anger management; Generalised Anxiety; Depression; Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD); Insomnia; Pain Management; Panic Disorder; Low Self-Esteem; Social Anxiety; Specific Phobia; Trauma Reactions (PTSD); Work Related Stress
- • MSc Specialist Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (Trauma) (Queen’s University, Belfast) 2018
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Queen's University, Belfast 2017
- • Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR) EMDR Masterclass 2019
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Fully Accredited CBT Practitioner British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) 2020
Affiliations / memberships
EMDR UK & Ireland Association
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.