- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Video consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Hi, I'm Gabby, I am a CBT psychotherapist, mindfulness and yoga teacher.
I use a holistic approach when it comes to treating your difficulties - this includes working with the body and mind.
I am very good at helping you to see what's been maintaining the issue and empowering you to take the next steps in addressing that.
I use humour and relatable examples and make sure you feel safe and supported in each session.
Following years of post qualifications experience in the NHS, I have started my private practice in 2019.
Areas of interest
OCD (all types); Body image issues including body dysmorphia (BDD); Perfectionism;
Depression; Generalised anxiety; Health anxiety; Social anxiety; PTSD
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hungarian - Native or bilingual
- Bachelors degree in Psychology University of Debrecen 2007
- Postgraduate diploma in Psychological therapies - CBT Canterbury Christ Church University 2016
- Masters degree in Psychology University of Debrecen 2009
Affiliations / memberships
BABCP Fully accredited
BABCP number: 150701