- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Hi, I'm Gabby, I am an experienced CBT psychotherapist, mindfulness and yoga teacher.
I specialise in working with stuck midlifers, who feel overwhelmed and lost in the tsunami of tasks.
You will be pleased to hear I did the work for you: spending over 10 years in the mental health space (inc. NHS), helped me distill techniques that make a real difference.
I use a holistic approach when it comes to treating your difficulties - this includes working with the body and mind.
Areas of interest
Body image issues including body dysmorphia (BDD); Perfectionism; Generalised anxiety disorder; Binge eating disorder; Burnout
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hungarian - Native or bilingual
- Bachelors degree in Psychology University of Debrecen 2007
- Postgraduate diploma in Psychological therapies - CBT Canterbury Christ Church University 2016
- Masters degree in Psychology University of Debrecen 2009
Affiliations / memberships
BABCP Fully accredited
BABCP number: 150701