- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Video consultations
Last updated: 23 Sep 2020
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Video and telephone consultations
Every so often we can come to a point in our lives when we feel confused or overwhelmed and our choices and options seem non-existent.
Therapy can help us achieve a healthier understanding of our selves and consequently help us to make better or different choices in the future.
By seeking therapy we can identify recurrent or stressful patterns of behaviour. it can also help us to accept who we are and liberate us from damaging and destructive thoughts.
therapy is a passage of elation, self knowledge and discovery, frequently taxing but constantly rewarding.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Anger; Depression 18+ years of age
- Cert. CBT The Grove London 2016
- Cert. Bereavement Wimbledon Guild 2018
- Advanced Dip Humanistic integrative councelling CPPD North London 2011
- BSc Psychology/Social Sciences Open University 2009
Affiliations / memberships