- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Video and telephone consultations
Every so often we can come to a point in our lives when we feel confused or overwhelmed and our choices and options seem non-existent.
Therapy can help us achieve a healthier understanding of our selves and consequently help us to make better or different choices in the future.
By seeking therapy we can identify recurrent or stressful patterns of behaviour. it can also help us to accept who we are and liberate us from damaging and destructive thoughts.
therapy is a passage of elation, self knowledge and discovery, frequently taxing but constantly rewarding.
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Anger; Depression 18+ years of age
- BSc Psychology/Social Sciences Open University 2009
- Advanced Dip Humanistic integrative councelling CPPD North London 2011
- Cert. Bereavement Wimbledon Guild 2018
- Cert. CBT The Grove London 2016
Affiliations / memberships
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (5-50)