- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Mr Elnasharty is a full time consultant obstetrician and Gynaecologist in Royal Glamorgan hospital. He completed his MD in obstetrics and Gynaecology in 2016. Mr Elnasharty holds the European diploma in minimal access surgery. Mr Elnasharty was graduated in 2005 from Cairo university then he finished his speciality training in 2010, Then he received advanced training in urogynaecoloogy.
His special interest is management of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence. He is also interested in management of general gynaecological conditions including heavy bleeding, menopause and pelvic pain
Mr Elnasharty has great interest has almost yearly publication about different conditions related to women health
Areas of interest
Special interest urogynecology (Conservative and surgical management of pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence)
Minimal access surgery including diagnosis and management of pelvic pain, endometriosis, ovarian cysts and sterilization
Management of benign gynaecological conditions including management of heavy vaginal bleeding, menstrual irregularities, premenstrual disorders and menopause
Early pregnancy scanning
- Maria Bevan
- Royal Glamorgan Hospital Ynysmaerdy Pontyclun CF72 8XR
- 01443 443179
- Mrs Rashad
- 07434 283561
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology with special interest in Urogynecology
Participated in Future study. Future is superiority randomized clinical trial to evaluate the effectiveness and cost effectiveness of invasive urodynamic investigations in the management of women with refractory overactive bladder symptoms, sponsored by University of Aberdeen
Has the following publications:
• Challenges in Laparoscopic hysterectomy; how to deal with?. The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist. Accepted 06/2020
• The outcomes of pregnancies with reduced fetal movements: A retrospective cohort study . Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2019;00:1–5.
• Issues around vaginal vault closure. The Obstetrician and Gynaecologist July 2019
• Systematic review of the outcome associated with the different surgical treatment of bowel and rectovaginal endometriosis. Gynecol Surg. DOI 10.1007/s10397-013-0821-5.
• Maternal and fetal outcomes of pregnancy in women with prosthetic heart valves; the effect of anticoagulant therapy .Evidence Based Women's Health Journal, 2013 .DOI 10.1097/01.EBX.0000423423.20996.b7.
• What is the role of middle cerebral artery Doppler in assessment of fetal wellbeing in diabetic pregnant females? Medical Journal Cairo University, 2012.
• Assessment of fetal wellbeing in diabetic pregnant females, which is more significant; CTG or umbilical artery Doppler? Medical Journal, Cairo University, 2012
• The effectiveness of Sacrospinous ligament fixation; critical review of outcome in a general district hospital. 26th European Congress of the European Board and College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paris 8-10 March 2018
- MD obstetrics and Gynecology Cairo University 2016
- MSC Obstetrics and Gynecology Cairo University 2010
- MRCOG Royal college of obstetrician and Gynecologist 2011
- ATSM Urogynecology Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynecologist 2018
Reference number 7472476
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC, 2019
Affiliations / memberships
British society of urogynecologist
- Nuffield hospital
- 08:30 - 12:30
- 029 2083 6700
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details