- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am an experienced psychotherapist offering long and short term counselling and psychotherapy.
I offer a confidential and non-judgemental space where you can explore your thoughts, feelings and issues openly and safely.
I will work with you on what you are finding challenging within your life for example depression, anxiety, generalised anxiety disorder, relationship issues, betrayals, divorce, low mood, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), dissociation, anger, recent or historical trauma, sexual abuse, feeling stuck, lacking in motivation, isolation, loss/bereavement etc.
Online and Telephone Psychotherapy & Counselling:-
* I offer online Zoom video therapy sessions
* I offer telephone therapy sessions
* If this is your preferred method of therapy
please ensure that you have good internet
connection / phone signal.
Face to Face Psychotherapy & Counselling:-
* I practice from my office in the Lace Market,
Nottingham City Centre.
* Very close to all public transport links and
various public car parking.
My therapy room is welcoming with views over St Mary's Church.
Areas of interest
I specialise in trauma, specifically PTSD/Complex PTSD.
I specialise in working with survivors of historical or recent sexual abuse and sexual violence.
I have experience in working with those with symptoms or diagnosed with BPD and work within DBT approach in treating this.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
Current NHS consultant posts held
Primary Care Counsellor
Neuroscience - PTSD/trauma related.
Gardening, walking, creative crafting/art, interior design, baking, gaming.
- BSc (Hons) Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy and Counselling The Sherwood Institute 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- BACP Accredited Member BACP - British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy 2016