- Not Fee assured
- Verified this account
- General ultrasound
I have been in post as a consultant Radiologist with sub-speciality interests in non-obstetric ultrasound and uroradiology at a Derriford Hospital, Plymouth since 1997. I work in a department that undertakes in approximately 60,000 ultrasound studies per year. I also specialise in uroradiology to support the needs of a Tertiary referral centre for urology cancer.
I have worked in private practice since 1998.
I am currently the President of the British Medical Ultrasound Society (BMUS), am a regularly invited expert speaker at National and International Conferences and have approximately fifty publications in peer reviewed journals.
I have particular interests in ultrasound contrast agents, andrology and prostate MRI.
Areas of interest
Non-obstetric ultrasound; uroradiology; multiparametric prostate MRI; andrology
- PLymouth Nuffield X-Ray Departmant
- Nuffield Health Plymouth Hospital Derriford Road Derriford PLYMOUTH PL6 8BG
- 01752 775861
Current NHS consultant posts held
Ultrasound contrast agents
President British Medical Ultrasound Society (2017-2019)
- MBBS University of London 1985
- MRCP UK Royal College of Physicians of the UK 1989
- FRCR The Royal College of Radiologists 1994
Reference number 3096291
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- President British Medical Ultrasound Society British Medical Ultrasound Society 2017
- President Elect British Medical Ultrasound Society British Medical Ultrasound Society 2015
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCST Diagnostic Radiology, 1997