- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- General cross sectional
- General ultrasound
- Gynaecological radiology
- Interventional radiology
I have been a Consultant Interventional Radiologist for over 20 years - my NHS post being based at The Mid Yorkshire Trust with sessions in the Leeds Teacching Hosp Trust as part of the local Vascular network.
Areas of interest
Computed tomography (CT); Ultrasound ( general and gynae); Interventional radiology.
- c/o Dr Paul J Turner
- Spire Methley Park Hospital Methley Lane Methley Leeds LS26 9HG
- 01977 664209
- MBChB Leeds University 1985
- MRCP(UK) ROYAL COLLEGE OF PHYSCIANS 1989
- FRCR ROYAL COLLEGE OF RADIOLOGISTS 1994
Details of entry to specialist register
- DIAGNOSTIC AND INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY, 1996
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
DR P TURNER