- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Accredited Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer the Full Pathway cataract surgery package for Bupa customers ...more
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Spire Norwich Hospital.
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
Areas of interest
Cataract surgery; Glaucoma
- Helen Wilkinson
- Hill House Spire Norwich Hospital Watton Road Norwich NR4 7TD
- 01603 879233
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant, Norfolk & Norwich University Hospital
Honorary Professor, University of East Anglia
Multiple (see CV)
- BSc (1st Class Hons) London University 1982
- MB BS St Thomas' Hospital, London 1985
- Primary FRCS London University 1987
- DO (RCS) London University 1990
- FRCOphth Royal College of Ophthalmologists 1991
- MD London University 1993
- Glaucoma Fellowship University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada 1996
Details of entry to specialist register
- RCOphth, 1997
Affiliations / memberships
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details