- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Consultant Psychologist HCPC Registered Practitioner and also an Associated Fellow of the British Psychological Society AFBPsS. I am also a BPS Registered Clinical Supervisor offering supervision to Psychologists, Trainees,Counsellors, and other Healthcare Professionals.
I work with people across the lifespan and offered psychological interventions within the NHS, Private and Voluntary Sectors, and, Civil Service working with Military and Law Enforcement personnel.
I believe I am a kind and caring individual, always the person I work being central to my practice.
Areas of interest
PTSD; Anxiety; Depression; BPD (EUPD); Abuse (all forms); Panic, self-esteem; Assertiveness. Resilience-building.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Physical disability
- PsychD. City University London 2009