- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Areas of interest
Wisdom tooth surgery; Dento-alveolar surgery; Orthognathic surgery (jaws, alveolar, wisdom teeth); oral medicine. Paediatric Oral Surgery.
- Rosie Rama
- BMI The Kings Oak Hospital Chase Farm North Side The Ridgeway ENFIELD EN2 8SD
- 020 8375 1764
- 07853 306142
- 020 8342 1201
Anaesthetists worked with (Bupa members, please ask your consultant whether your anaesthetist is fee-assured)
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Barnet and Chase Farm NHS Trust
Facial deformity. Evidence based practice.
- BDS ULond Kings College London 1977
- MBBS ULond Charing Cross Hospital Med School 1985
- FDS RCS Eng Royal College of Surgeons of England 1989
- FRCS Edin (Max Fac Surgery) Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh 1991
Details of entry to specialist register
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 1994
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
British Society for Maxillofacial Research
- BMI The Kings Oak Hospital, EN2 8SD
- 17:30 - 20:30
- 07853 306142
- London Day Surgery Centre Gloucester House...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 020 8445 1199
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
07889 046 512