- Fee assured
- Verified this account
I trained in Urology in Leeds and moved to my present post in Glasgow in 2002. I have established a unit providing expertise in andrology, penile curvature and implant surgery.
In 2019 I have also re-established a service providing shockwave therapy for men with ED, Peyronie's and pelvic pain.
I am always happy to be contacted to advise patients how to proceed.
Areas of interest
• Andrology • Sexual dysfunction • Bladder syndromes • Urinary tract disorders
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Kenneth Lamb Fee Assured
- MB ChB University of Aberdeen 1985
- FRCS Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow 1990
- FRCS (Urol) RCPS Glasgow 2001
Reference number 3076558
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Expert adviser Scottish Medicines Consortium 2019
Details of entry to specialist register
- Full specialist registration in urology, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
- Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital25 Beaconsfield...
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 0800 616 267
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details