- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
I trained in Urology in Leeds and moved to my present post in Glasgow in 2002. I have established a unit providing expertise in andrology, penile curvature and implant surgery.
In 2019 I have also re-established a service providing shockwave therapy for men with ED, Peyronie's and pelvic pain.
I am always happy to be contacted to advise patients how to proceed.
Areas of interest
• Andrology • Sexual dysfunction • Bladder syndromes • Urinary tract disorders
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Elizabeth McGrady Fee Assured
- Dr Robert Hart Fee Assured
- MB ChB University of Aberdeen 1985
- FRCS Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow 1990
- FRCS (Urol) RCPS Glasgow 2001
Reference number 3076558
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Expert adviser Scottish Medicines Consortium 2019
Details of entry to specialist register
- Full specialist registration in urology, 2001
Affiliations / memberships
- Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital25 Beaconsfield...
- 09:00 - 12:00
- 0800 616 267
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.