- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Face-to-face consultations
- Video consultations
- Phone consultations
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
I am a Consultant psychiatrist with experience of working in Psychiatry for nearly 20 years, as a trainee, specialty doctor, associate specialist and and at a consultant level since 2013. I currently work full time in the NHS.
All of my psychiatric experience is from working within the NHS. I use my knowledge and experience in providing high quality care for patients referred to me.
I will provide a thorough assessment and discuss treatment options including medication, psychological interventions and any necessary physical treatments with your GP.
Areas of interest
Mood disorders- Depression and Bipolar affective disorders.
Anxiety disorders - Anxiety disorders and PTSD.
Psychosis- Schizophreniform disorders.
Personality disorder- Diagnosis and advice.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Psychiatrist in PCLS & Medical Lead (Bath and NE Somerset -AWP NHS Trust)
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Malayalam - Native or bilingual
- MBBS Calicut University, Kerala, India 1997
- MRCPsych The Royal College of Psychiatrist, London 2006
- LLM (Medical Law & Legal aspects of medical practice) Cardiff Law School, Cardiff university, Cardiff 2011
Reference number 5198354
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Approved Clinician under The MHA 1983 -next renewal on Jun 2021 MHA approvals service England South-Winterhead 2011
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC- General Psychiatry specialist register, 2016
Affiliations / memberships
- Priory wellbeing centre, 190 Aztec...
- 09:00 - 13:00
- 0117 405 7906
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.