- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Open Referral network
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Transactional Analysis (TA)
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
Hi my name is Claire Davey, I am an integrative relational counsellor.
I am committed to understanding your individuality and will tailor sessions to your requirements. I hold a Masters in psychological therapies alongside my counselling degree. The sessions will be led by you and will always be individually tailored, professional and impartial.
I am also a qualified supervisor and hold a Certificate in Supervision and am currently working towards gaining a Diploma in Clinical Supervision which means I am qualified to support other therapist and supervise their practice.
Areas of interest
Due to the fact that I have worked within the NHS for a number of years as a Clinical Lead within an IAPT service, I have worked with a multitude of different people who present with a range of different mental health problems. I have also worked with students and young people offering both short and long term therapy to them in a safe and confidential environment. I currently specialise in trauma and work part time for a rape crisis service offering clinical supervision to other therapists who work within the organisation.
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://nationalcounsellingsociety.org/counsellors/ncs21-00843
- Master in Psychological Therapies Leeds Beckett University 2017
- Foundation Degree in Counselling Teesside University 2011
- BPS Certificate in Clinical Supervision British Psychological Society 2019
- UKCP Accredited Diploma in Clinical Supervision Scarborough Counselling and Psychotherapy Institute 2022
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing EMDR Academy 2022
Information for healthcare professionals (Bupa patients only, last 12 months)
Counselling session - (5-50)