- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist and I am a registered member of the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies. I work with those affected by anxiety disorders and depression. I can offer a safe and confidential space to process difficulties and challenges, using goals that are meaningful for you which we can work together to achieve.
I have worked in the area of Mental Health for 17 years. Initially as a Registered Mental Health Nurse and then as a Psychological Therapist. I work with people who experience a range of mental health issues, using interventions to challenge thoughts and behaviours in order to feel differently.
It can be a really difficult thing to reach out and ask for help but if you want to have a chat about CBT and what i can offer, please contact me. I look forward to working with you
Areas of interest
adults 18+; self esteem; eating disorders; anxiety; depression; trauma; trauma; panic; phobias
thought challenging; behavioural experiments; narrative therapy; reliving therapy; exposure tasks
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Nursing Diploma - Mental Health University of Nottingham 2008
- Post Graduate Certificate Psychological Therapies University of Nottingham 2010
- Post Graduate Diploma Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy University of Nottingham 2015
Affiliations / memberships
Member of the BABCP since 2013.
Chair of East Midlands Branch of BABCP 2018 - present