- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Cataract Full Pathway provider
I offer Bupa customers standard cataract surgery on the Full Pathway package option at Ultralase Harley Street Clinic, Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital, Optimax Surgery Centre Leicester .
This package includes your appointments before and after surgery, as well as your surgery and mono-focal lenses. It means you won’t use up your out-patient benefit or receive any additional bills from your surgeon (or anaesthetist, if you need one) for eligible treatment.
Please call the Bupa Eye Care team to find out more about and to pre-authorise your treatment on 0345 600 7267.
- Refractive surgery
Areas of interest
Cataract surgery; Corneal surgery / disease; Micro-incision cataract surgery; Refractive lens surgery.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
Addenbrookes & Hinchingbrooke NHS Trusts
Cataract Microincision Surgery
Corneal Transplant Surgery
Refractive Lens Implant Surgery
Dry Eye Diseases
- Specialist Ophthalmic Surgeon GMC 1995
- FRCS(Ed)(Ophth) Royal College of Surgeons 1995
- FCS(Ophth) College of Surgeons(SA) 1994
- MBBCh University of the Witwatersrand 1983
- LaserRefractiveSurgery(Cert) Royal College of Ophthalmologists 2009
- Corneal & Refractive Fellowship St Thomas' Hospital, London 1996
Reference number 3050826
Affiliations / memberships
American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ASCRS)
European Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ESCRS)
UK & Ireland Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (UKISCRS)
- 15 Harley Street LONDON W1G 9QQ
- 14:00 - 18:00
- 0800 093 1110
- 30 New Road Impington CAMBRIDGE CB24 9EL
- 14:00 - 20:00
- 01223 266900
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details