- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- General urology
I have been a consultant urologist for 22 years, providing urological service to my patients from local area and referrals from my collegues regionally and nationally.
Areas of interest
Prostate and bladder cancer,
Urological stone disease,
Chronic testicular pain,
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Simon Ali Fee Assured
- Dr Robert A Bowie Not Fee Assured
- Dr Simon Galloway Not Fee Assured
- Dr James Morgan Fee Assured
- Dr James Atkinson Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Airedale General Hospital
Chronic Testicular pain.
Outcomes of Prostate cancer treatment
My hobby is Golfing and I support Newcastle United for my sins!!
Local Excellence award.
(Additional) Languages spoken
24 papers in peer review Journals.
Courses offered to GPs
Regular free seminars for GPS.
Regular talk ar Rotary clubs and the Lodges.
My readmission rate is less than 1%
Patient satisfaction survey with excellent feed back is available upon request.
- FRCS Royal college of surgeons of Edinburgh 1984
- PhD University of London 1990
Reference number 3050534
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Ex Chairman yorkshire regional training committee Urology regional training cimmittee 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Council, 1979
Affiliations / memberships
British Medical Association
British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Yorkshire Clinic, BD16 1TW
- 14:00 - 19:00
- 01274 550600
Post treatment communication
01535 652511 and ask for Mr Shaikh