- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Coronary angiography
- Stress echocardiography
I am a consultant Cardiologist and Physician. My main interest has been in ACS and Heart Failure. I have now semi retired and still work at my Trust on 4 PA job planning. In addition I continue private practice at Scarborough general hospital and Spire Hull & East riding hospital, Hull. I have accreditation in Cardiology and General Internal Medicine, therefore can see patients out of cardiology field as well.
Areas of interest
Heart failure; Acute coronary syndrome (ACS)
- Tina Leach
- Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital Lowfield Road HULL HU10 7AZ
- 01482 672456
Current NHS consultant posts held
Cnsultant Cardiologist Scarborough General Hospital, Scarborough. N Yorkshire.
Mainly in Heart failure. I have participated in several clinical Trials.
Theatre, watching ballet and operas, reading, holidays, eating and travelling.
6 clinical excellence awards.
English, Urdu and Hindi.
Courses offered to GPs
I am Examiner for PACES and regularly teach medical students and junior doctors. I do give lectures to GP's when asked.
- MBBS University of Sindh. Pakistan 1971
- LMSSA. Society of Apothecaries, London. 1981
- FRCPI Royal college of Physicians of Ireland 2000
- FRCP Royal college of of Physiciand-London 2001
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Member European Society of cardiology 1997
- Member British society of cardiology 1997
- Member British society of Heart failure 2000
Details of entry to specialist register
- General Medical Council, 1996
- Scarborough Hospital
- 17:30 - 16:30
- 01723 368111
- Spire Hull and East Riding Hospital
- 15:00 - 18:00
- 01482 672456
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Dr Memon on 07711140256
Ms Tina Leach 01482672456