- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Video and telephone consultations
I qualified as a Clinical Psychologist in 2016. I worked in Adult Learning Disability Services for almost 3 years. In May 2019, I left my role within the NHS, to focus solely on private practice.
As a Clinical Psychologist I have been trained in several therapeutic approaches. I am an integrative practitioner, and I use a range of theories and interventions in my practice, dependent on client need (Cognitive Behavioural, Systemic, Psychodynamic, Compassion Focussed). I am also trained to Level 3 in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR).
Areas of interest
Anxiety; Depression; Trauma; Stress; Work Stress; Workplace Wellbeing; Adults; Children; Adolescents
Current NHS consultant posts held
Previously worked in Adult Learning Disability in the NHS.
Courses offered to GPs
- Doctorate Clinical Psychology Queens University Belfast 2016
- BSc Psychology University of Stirling 2005
- MSc Forensic Psychology Glasgow Caledonian University 2008