- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Accepting new patients
- Available for:
- Video consultations
Last updated: 31 May 2020
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Interviewing
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
I am a Chartered Psychologist and an accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist working with children and young people. I have over 12 years of experience working young people, schools and in the community as a child and educational psychologist. I have specialised in mental health and well-being. As a psychologist I am trained in a range of therapeutic approaches and I have completed additional advanced training in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). I combine my skills and knowledge as a psychologist and CBT therapist to deliver high-quality evidence-based and personalised therapy.
• Chartered Psychologist (British Psychological Society).
• Registered Educational Psychologist (Health and Care Professions Council).
• Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies).
• Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover and Enhanced DBS Clearance.
Qualifications in Psychology and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy:
• Doctorate in Child, Community and Educational Psychology (Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust, University of Essex).
• BSc (Hons) in Psychology (1st Class) (University of Bristol).
• Postgraduate diploma in Evidence-Based Psychological Treatment for Children and Young People (CBT) (Distinction) (University of Reading).
Areas of interest
I specialise in CBT and psychological approaches to help treat a range of difficulties including: low mood; depression; anxiety; self-esteem/confidence difficulties; stress; exam stress; OCD; generalised anxiety; separation anxiety; social anxiety; phobia; panic; health anxiety; sleep difficulties; anger difficulties; anxiety related to school. I primarily work with children, young people and families.