- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Foot & Ankle
I qualified (MB BS) at St Mary' Hospital Medical School, University of London in 1984. I then trained in London, Birmingham and Sheffield obtaining FRCS (1989) and FRCS(Orth) in 1995. Following my Fellowship in children's orthopaedic and trauma surgery in Toronto I commenced as a Consultant in Sheffield in 1997. My main interests are in adult foot and ankle surgery in general and paediatric orthopaedic and trauma surgery with specialist experience in hip and foot disorders, sports injuries and trauma.
Areas of interest
Adult Foot and Ankle surgery for bunions; claw toes; arthritis; sports injuries; ankle instability
Children's orthopaedics in general including Hip disorders; Foot disorders; sports injuries.
Medicolegal reporting - personal injury; Medical negligence.
- Ms Anne Green (Private Practice)
- BMI Thornbury Hospital 312 Fulwood Road SHEFFIELD S10 3BR
- 0114 267 4544
Current NHS consultant posts held
Sheffield Children's NHSFT
Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHSFT
Adult neuromuscular foot
Adult foot deformity correction
Courses offered to GPs
Regular interactive lectures to GPs and AHPs mainly organised throughout BMI
- MBBS St Mary's Hospital Medical School, University of London 1984
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1989
- FRCS (Orth) Intercollegiate Specialty Board 1995
- Fellow Paediatric Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto 1997
Reference number 2986159
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Past President British Society for Children's Orthopaedic Surgery 2018
Details of entry to specialist register
- GMC Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996
Affiliations / memberships
Royal College of Surgeons of England
- BMI Thornbury Hospital, 312 Fulwood...
- 18:00 - 21:00
- 0114 266 1133
- BMI Thornbury Hospital, S10 3BR
- 08:30 - 18:00
- 0114 266 1133
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Call BMI Thornbury and details will be relayed to me directly by the relevant staff