- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Dr Raman Bhutani is a UK trained and accredited Consultant Dermatologist on the GMC Specialist Register.
Dr Bhutani completed his core medical training at University Hospitals Aintree, Liverpool and South Manchester University Hospitals and then pursued prestigious higher specialist training in dermatology at Leeds Skin Centre, Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust, an internationally recognised centre for inflammatory diseases, lasers and skin cancer. He has also received travel grants to study hair disorders in Bologna, Italy and gained further experience in cosmetic dermatology in Athens, Greece.
Dr Bhutani’s current NHS practice is based at Salford Royal Foundation NHS Trust and Royal Bolton Foundation NHS Trust. He is on the panel for skin cancer MDT at Royal Bolton Hospital and is an executive committee member for the British Medical Laser Association and European Laser Association.
With a keen interest in teaching innovation. Dr Bhutani has attained a post-graduate qualification in Medical Education from Dundee University. He has also been actively involved in the teaching undergraduate medical students at Manchester University, training medical trainees in the Northwest Deanery. He has participated in multiple research projects.
Dr Bhutani has many publications in the field of medical and surgical dermatology in peer-reviewed international journals and has presented in multiple international forums.
Dr Bhutani is a highly skilled and reputable dermatologist available for both adult and paediatric private consultations.
Areas of interest
Specialist area of interest
• Treatment of acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, rashes, hyperhidrosis
• Medical and laser treatment of rosacea, red face, birthmarks, spider naevi, keloid scar, resistant warts etc
• Mole mapping, Moles, milia, cyst, skin tag, and wart removal
• Treatment of skin cancers and pre-cancer
• Skin crease removal injections
• Botulinum injection for hyperhidrosis
- BMI Healthcare Beaumont Hospital Chorley New Road Lostock Bolton BL6 4LA
- 01204 404443
Current NHS consultant posts held
Dr Bhutani’s current NHS practice is based at
Salford Royal Foundation NHS Trust, Salford Manchester, M6 8HD
The Royal Bolton Foundation NHS Trust, Bolton, Lancashire, BL4 0JR
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Hindi - Fluent
- MRCP (UK) Royal College of Physicians 2019
- DPDermatology Cardiff University, Wales 2012
- MRCP ( Dermatology) Royal Colleges of Physician 2016
- PG Medical Education University of Dundee, UK 2017
- CCT ( Dermatology ) Royal College of Physicians 2018
- Advance Laser therapies (BTEC) United Kingdom 2019
Reference number 6050696
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Consultant Dermatologist Salford Royal Hospital, Salford, Manchester 2018
- Consultant Dermatologist The Royal Bolton Hospital, Bolton 2018
- Specialist Registrar Dermatology, Chapel Allerton Hospital, Leeds teaching Hospital, Leeds, UK 2016
Affiliations / memberships
•British Medical Laser Association, Member of Executive Committee
•British Association of Dermatology
•Membership of European Association of Dermatology and Venereology
•British Society of Medical Dermatology
•British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
•British Society of Dermatological Surgery
•Royal College of Physicians
•Medical Protection Society