- Not Fee assured
- Verified account
- Paediatric respiratory medicine
Dr Priya Ilangovan is a very experienced and highly respected Consultant General Paediatrician with respiratory interest with over 26 years of experience working for Hampshire Hospitals NHS Trust. She was instrumental in developing regionally recognised respiratory services at Basingstoke Hospital providing dedicated asthma clinics and clinics for complex respiratory problems. Recently she has been involved in supporting the department with meeting the latest national asthma guideline standards.
1. Holistic approach to management of acute and chronic general paediatric problems in children from birth to 18 years.
2.One stop assessment of respiratory problems including asthma and any complex respiratory conditions. Including pulmonary function testing and FeNO (Fractional exhaled Nitric oxide to assess lung inflammation) measurements.
3. Assessment of chronic cough, recurrent chest infections and other respiratory problems
4. Allergy and eczema
5. Chronic abdominal pain, gastro-oesophageal reflux, constipation
6. Bed wetting primary and secondary problems
7. Growth and developmental problems
Areas of interest
One stop assessment of respiratory problems for children (birth to 18 years) including asthma and any complex respiratory conditions.
In addition to a full clinical history and examination we are also able to offer pulmonary function testing such as spirometry with flow-volume curve, reversibility testing and FeNO (Fractional exhaled Nitric oxide to assess lung inflammation) measurements for all those children over 6 years of age in the clinic. Assessment will also include imaging by the radiology department. Appointments are available on a Saturday morning or weekday evenings at Candover clinic in Basingstoke.
Reference number 2967060