- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
Areas of Expertise
• Autism Spectrum Disorders • Attention Deficit Hyperkinetic Disorder (ADHD), • Complex Trauma and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) • Depression and Anxiety Disorders • Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), • Tics and Tourette's disorder • Attachment Disorders • Psychosis, Schizophrenia, Early onset Psychosis. • Eating Disorders • Bipolar Affective Disorder • Drug and Substance Misuse • Conduct Disorder • Self-harm • Challenging behaviours • Risk Assessments (SAVRY) and Violent Behaviours. • Emerging Personality Disorders. • Social Care proceedings and Diagnostic formulations • Psychiatric Injury (PI)/RTA both for the claimants and Defendants cases. • Clinical Negligence
• Capacity Assessments • Fitness to plead •
Areas of interest
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Awards and Accolades:
• Women in Business Northwest and Isle of Man awards-2011: Winner of the Best Start up Business of the Year. Setting up of a Children’s Residential care home
• Best Psychiatric Team of the year (short listed)- Royal College of Psychiatrists, 2012
• Public Educator of the Year (Nominated) – Royal College of Psychiatrists 2013
I have a number of publications in the field of psychiatry and Child psychiatry which I have included at the end of this document. My Last Publication was in the Lancet Aug 2017 on ‘Post Deployment screening for mental disorders and help seeking in the UK military’.
Media: As a Psychiatric Expert over the years I have attended a number of live Television and Radio shows covering various topics i.e. Child sexual abuse, autism, ADHD, Bullying and Stress management.
Courses offered to GPs
Reference number 6087812
- Granada Healthcare61 King StreetManchesterM2 4PD
- 09:00 - 18:00
- 07853 864242
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, we will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Telephone: 0207 1180824 or 078 5386 4242