- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently available for:
- Video consultations
- Phone consultations
- Face-to-face consultations
Last updated: 24 Nov 2020
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Schema focused therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
My name is Dr Debra Hall. I am a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and a BABCP accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist. I am a Director of Northern Psychological Therapies Associates.
I offer evidence based psychological therapies for a range of issues including low mood and depression, low self-esteem, anxiety and worry, panic difficulties, social anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, phobias, post-traumatic stress, childhood and adult trauma and loss, substance misuse difficulties, psychosis and work-related issues.
In addition to working as a private practitioner, I have twenty-five years of experience working within NHS mental health services including community and inpatient service settings. I am committed to providing high quality, up to date and compassionate care to all my clients.
• BPS Approved Certificate in Trauma Treatments, London
• BPS Approved Certificate in Third Wave CBT, London
• Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing, Manchester
• Clinical Supervision Postgraduate Certificate, Derby University
• Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Therapy, Durham University
• Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Newcastle University
• MSc in Occupational Psychology, Nottingham University
• BSc (Hons) in Psychology, University of Central Lancashire
Registrations and Professional Memberships
• Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist, Supervisor and Trainer with the British Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies (BABCP)
• Registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) as a Practitioner Psychologist.
• Full member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) including the Division of Clinical Psychology.
Areas of interest
I have an interest in working with depression and anxiety difficulties as well as more complex issues such as post-traumatic stress disorder, managing emotions and distress, and substance misuse difficulties.
I work with young people (age 13+ years) and adults (18+ years)
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Psychophysiological disorders
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, we will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.