- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Therapy
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
We can all struggle at times and you don’t need to go through it alone. Having some help could really make the difference in getting you to where you want to be.
I am a qualified nurse, fully accredited Cognitive Behaviour Therapist (CBT) CBT supervisor, trained in EMDR (Trauma Therapy) and Couples Counselling, with over 13 years’ experience working in the NHS and other organisations dedicated to improving mental health and wellbeing.
I offer a confidential service that is compassionate, and supportive to help you to feel comfortable to share your difficulties. This is essential so that we may work together to get the most out of your sessions and effectively meet your therapy goals. Therefore, the sessions I provide are individualised in approach and based around your needs.
I have significant training and experience in working with Depression, Anxiety disorders including Panic, Generalised anxiety (Excessive worry or GAD), Obsessive Compulsive disorder (OCD), Panic, PTSD, Trauma, Phobia's, Social anxiety, Health anxiety, Sleep difficulties, Stress, and Low self-esteem.
Please visit my website or contact me to discuss any questions you may have.
Areas of interest
Depression, Anxiety disorders including Panic, Generalised anxiety (Excessive worry or GAD), Obsessive Compulsive disorder (OCD), Panic, PTSD, Trauma, Phobia's, Social anxiety, Health anxiety, Sleep difficulties, Stress, and Low self-esteem (for individuals age 17 years +)
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Psychophysiological disorders
- Registered Mental Health Nurse Northumbria University 2008
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Newcastle University 2014
- Family Therapy and Systemic Practice Northumbria University 2011
- Couples Counselling Cherished Family Project 2019
- EMDR EMDR Europe 2015