- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional let us know that they are currently:
- Unable to accept new patients
Last updated: 16 Oct 2020
- Applied Relaxation
- Behaviour Therapy
- Behavioural Activation (BA)
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- CBT with Exposure and Response Prevention (CBT with ERP)
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Mindfulness based CBT
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a CBT and EMDR Therapist with over 15 years of expense in Mental Health in NHS and in Private Practice. Besides that, I also provide 3rd wave CBT approaches including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Compassion Focus Therapy (CFT).
I am currently working in NHS pastime as a Senior CBT Therapist where I offer supervision to clinicians as well as to see patients with more complex needs.
Reaching out for therapy is a very difficult step to take. I appreciate you are taking time to reach out and for taking time to go through my profile.
I will try my best to make therapy process as comfortable as possible for you and would be more specific to your need rather than a standard protocol.
Areas of interest
Depression and low mood;
Low self-esteem,; Generalised Anxiety Disorders;
Health Anxiety; Panic and agoraphobia; Social anxiety; Specific phobias; OCD; PTSD; Complex PTSD; Childhood Abuse; Sleep problems; Eating Disorders; Addictions
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Psychophysiological disorders
(Additional) Languages spoken
- Bengali - Native or bilingual