- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Urological malignancy
Trained in Edinburgh and Leeds. A general urologist working in a district hospital with almost 20 years experience as a consultant. Subspecialist interest in superficial bladder and renal cancer.
Areas of interest
Superficial bladder cancer; Renal cancer and benign prostatic hyperplasia
Current NHS consultant posts held
Urological Surgeon at York Teaching hospital NHS Trust.
Clinical Lead for Urology.
Lead for Urological Cancers
- MbChB Liverpool University 1984
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1988
- MD University of Liverpool 1992
- Imperial Cancer Research Fellow Edinburgh University 1989
Reference number 2954053
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Clinical Lead for Urology York Teaching Hospital NHS 2013
- Honorary Senior Lecturer Hull York Medical School 2012
Details of entry to specialist register
- Urology, 1995
Affiliations / memberships
British Association of Urolgical Surgeons
BAUS subsection of Oncolgy
BAUS subsection of Endourology
European Association of Urologists
- Nuffield Health York Hospital, YO31 8TA
- 16:00 - 18:00
- 01904 898286
- Scarborough Hospital, YO12 6QL
- 18:00 - 19:00
- 01723 368111
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.