- Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
Areas of interest
Laparoscopic procedures ('keyhole surgery') including laparoscopic colorectal surgery, laparoscopic cholecystectomy and laparoscopic hernia repair; Colorectal surgery (lower GI).
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Surgeon, Department of Surgery, Leicester General Hospital.
Colorectal cancer detection and treatment
- MA(Cantab) Cambridge University 1984
- MB.BS Westminster Medical School 1984
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1988
- MD University of London 1995
Reference number 2941967
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- Critical Care Tutor Royal College of Surgeons of England 2011
Affiliations / memberships
Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.