- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Electrophysiology simple cardiac ablation
- Reporting of echocardiography
A senior cardiologist who has worked in Cornwall for more than 20 years. Currently Clinical Director of Cardiology at Royal Cornwall and Secretary of the British Heart Rhythm Society
Areas of interest
I have great experience of device therapy(pacemakers, ICD's and cardiac resynchronsation therapy) having led the service from appointment.
- MB.BS London University 1984
- MA Cambridge University 1985
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians 1999
Reference number 2930024
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.