- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Chartered Counselling Psychologist working in private practice in all areas of mental health and wellbeing.
Integrative therapy using various models depending on the client's presentation.
Provider of psycho-educational seminars and training.
Extensive experience of working in schools.
Safeguarding Level 3 training.
Areas of interest
Psychotherapy; counselling; psychological support; age range 11+; talking therapy; cognitive and behavioural work; depression; anxiety presentations including general anxiety, social anxiety, OCD, phobias; psychology of change; corporate psychology
- Dr Mary Hill Psychological Services
- 38 Hazlewell Road London SW15 6LR
- 07769 972716
- Video and telephone consultations
- PsychD Roehampton University 2013
Details of entry to specialist register
- British Psychological Society Register of Chartered Psychologists, 2013
Affiliations / memberships
Associate Fellow of British Psychological Society