- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Video and telephone consultations
I'm a committed busy senior neurologist in a regional Teaching Hospital with a large practice of General Neurology encompassing all neurological disorders. In Worcestershire I work in Malvern, Worcester and Kidderminster and provide general neurology and multidisciplinary services for the county. I provide teaching and a research commitment to the Trusts. I have extensive contacts in Neuroscience and can facilitate many treatments.
Areas of interest
• All general neurology • Headache / migraine • Stroke • Obstetric neurology • Parkinson's disease • Motor Neurone Disease • Neuro degenerative diseases • Multiple sclerosis • Epilepsy • Learning disabilities and Epilepsy • Medicolegal cases
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Neurologist. QEHB and Worcestershire Royal Hospitals Hon Senior Lecturer in Clinical Neurology University of Birmingham.
General health and fitness
My children and family and their interests including horse riding skiing sailing and camping.
MND charity work
Research Award Worcester Hospitals 2012
The Obstetrics Journal
Courses offered to GPs
Headache all aspects
All general neurology
Acute emergency neurological disorders
Coma and altered consciousness states
Emergency neurological conditions
Undertaken LPs for the last 20 years with no re admissions
- FRCP Royal College of Physicians of London 1998
- CCST Neurology Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham 1994
Details of entry to specialist register
- Specialist training Neurology, 1994
Affiliations / memberships
- Spire Clinic DroitwichThe Spire Clinic,...
- 18:00 - 20:00
- 07916 125455
- Spire South Bank Hospital, WR5 3YB
- 18:00 - 20:30
- 07916 125455
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details