- Fee assured
- Verified this account
- Aortic aneurysm
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Varicose veins
Experienced Vascular Surgeon, with a particular interest in the minimally invasive treatment of venous and arterial disease and teaching and training.
Areas of interest
Carotid surgery / endarterectomy; Endoscopic procedures; Varicose veins; Endovascular surgery; Vascular system; Vascular surgery; abdominal aortic aneurysm; minimally invasive varicose vein surgery; foam sclerotherapy; key hole repair of Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm; AAA; foam sclerotherapy; leg ulcers
- Amy Troke
- PHF Services Limited Castle Cavendish Works Dorking Road NOTTINGHAM NG7 5PN
- 0115 896 7660
- 0115 896 7661
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Lakshmipathy Purushothaman Fee Assured
- Dr Andrew Dyson Fee Assured
- Nottingham Anaesthesia Consultancy Not Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Vascular Surgeon and Associate Professor, Nottingham University Hospital.
Also on Major Trauma Service.
New methods of detacting high risk carotid plaque, Endovascular repair of AAA. Teaching and Training.
I still row competitively.
National Bronze award
I have 84 publications in peer reviewed journals as well as numerous book chpaters.
Courses offered to GPs
I am happy to provide free talks to GPs and staff on topics of interest.
Outcomes (checked and approved by medical professional body)
Please click on this link if you would like to see information about this healthcare professional’s performance compared to their peers, as published by their medical professional body.https://www.vsqip.org.uk/surgeon-outcomes/trust/nottingham-university-hospitals-nhs-trust/
- MA MB BChir (Basic Medical Degree) CAmbridge University 1984
- FRCS Royal College of Surgeons of England 1988
- MChir (Master of Surgery) Cambridge University 1991
- MMedSci (Clin Ed) Masters degree in Training and Education) Nottingham University 2007
- Endovascular Fellow Royal Perth Hospital Western Austalia 1995
Reference number 2925077
Affiliations / memberships
Vascular Society of Great Britain and Ireland (former member of Council and Vascular Tutor)
European Society of VAscular and Endovascular Surgery
- BMI the Park
- 14:00 - 17:00
- 0115 896 7660
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
0115 924 9924