- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Video and telephone consultations
My name is Emma Stimson; I am an accredited psychotherapist offering CBT and counselling therapy.
My educational background includes an MSc in Integrative Psychotherapy and a PGDip in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
I am registered with the BABCP and BACP who regulate professional standards within my profession.
I know that one therapeutic approach does not fit all, which is why I have trained as an integrative and CBT psychotherapist. Integrative psychotherapy incorporates person centred, CBT and attachment therapy.
Many things can cause our world to unravel and sometimes we become overwhelmed by worry or low mood and need expert guidance to overcome our difficulties.
I can help you overcome depression, low mood and anxiety disorders including overwhelming worry, through an integrated therapeutic practice.
I work with all ages including 16-18 year olds and 65+. I have trained in working alongside long term conditions and learning and behavioural disabilities.
I pride myself on my empathetic, supportive practice where individuals are free to talk in a non-judgemental, compassionate environment where the therapeutic relationship is core to my practice.
Areas of interest
older adults; young adults; long term conditions
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Musculoskeletal conditions
- Pain management
- PGDip CBT Coventry University 2018
- BA Hons HR Derby University 2009
- MSc Integrative psychotherpay Derby University 2014
- compassionate focused therpay Derby University 2014
- Long term condition Manchester University 2016
- Cert in Person centred therapy Beeston College 2008
Affiliations / memberships
Affiliate for IESO digital therpay
Affiliate for Nuffield Health
Affiliate for One Bright