- Fee assured
- Verified this account
This healthcare professional is currently treating patients. Please speak to them to find out more about their availability.
Last updated: 12 Nov 2020
- Behavioural Couples Therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Bulimia Nervosa (CBT-BN)
- Short Term Psychodynamic Therapy
- Trauma focused CBT
- Video and telephone consultations
I am a Counselling Psychologist and highly specialist cognitive behavioural (CBT) therapist. I trained at the Institute of Psychiatry in London, a world leader in CBT practice & research. I am trained in a range of psychological approaches and adapt each course of therapy to best suit the individual's presenting needs. I engender a warm collaborative approach and work closely with you to develop a treatment plan that is highly individualised helping you to produce efficient long lasting changes in your life. Towards the end of therapy I compose a comprehensive treatment summary for you to take away for ongoing use. I can offer Individual or couple sessions either Face to face, Skype or by telephone.
Areas of interest
Ages 18+; Anxiety disorders; Panic disorder; Obsessive compulsive disorder; Health Anxiety; Phobias: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); Childhood Trauma; Depressive Disorders; Eating Disorders; Personality Disorders; Bereavement; Work stress; Relationship & Sexual issues.
Specialist interests and expertise in the following physical conditions
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Doctorate Counselling Psychology Roehampton University 2013
- Post Graduate Diploma Institute of Psychiatry Kings College 2012
- Behavioural Couples Therapy Royal Holloway University 2015
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
- HCPC Health Professions Council 2013
Affiliations / memberships
The Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)