- Not Fee assured
- Awaiting verification
- Fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Percutaneous coronary intervention with/without stenting
Areas of interest
Coronary artery disease;heart failure;
Coronary angiography and coronary artery intervention (angioplasty)
Pacemaker implantation; complex pacing/device implant, biventricular pacemaker and implantable defibrillator implants.
Loop recorder implants.
- MbChb University Sheffield 1984
- M.D. University Leicester 1994
- F.R.C.P Glasgow. Royal College Physicians 1997
Details of entry to specialist register
- Cardiology, 1994
Affiliations / memberships
British Cardiac Interventionist Society
- Spire Fylde Coast Hospital, FY3 8BP
- 13:30 - 17:00
- 01253 850732
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.