- Fee assured
- Verified account
- Foot & Ankle
Mr Mordecai is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon who specialises in the surgical and non-surgical management of all foot and ankle conditions.
He studied medicine at University College London where he also gained a B.Sc. in Orthopaedic Science from the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in Stanmore. He undertook his higher orthopaedic surgical training on the prestigious North West London Training Programme. This included time at St Mary’s Hospital; a major trauma centre in London, the Royal Free London NHS Trust and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.
Mr Mordecai has published multiple research papers, written book chapters and presented his work at numerous national and international conferences. He was awarded a Merit for his Masters’ Degree in Sports Medicine and has also gained a Diploma in Medical Education.
His NHS post is at East & North Hertfordshire NHS Trust where he is responsible for teaching trauma and foot and ankle surgery to higher surgical trainees and is also Orthopaedic Lead for the diabetic foot multidisciplinary team.
Mr Mordecai undertakes consultations and operating lists at One Hatfield and Pinehill Hospitals in Hertfordshire and BMI Hendon Hospital in London.
Areas of interest
All foot and ankle conditions:
Lesser toe corrective surgery;
Keyhole and minimally invasive surgery;
Foot and Ankle arthritis;
Sports injuries: sprains, tendon, ligament injuries;
Foot and ankle trauma surgery;
- One Hatfield Hospital 3 Hatfield Avenue Hatfield AL10 9UA
- 07579 797084
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Shanmugasundaram Gowrie-Mohan Fee Assured
- Dr Chegireddy Venkata Prasad Fee Assured
- Dr Sunil Grover Fee Assured
- Dr Angukumar Thangamuthu Fee Assured
- Dr Mark Hearn Fee Assured
- Dr Aditya Singh Fee Assured
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgeon
East & North Hertfordshire NHS Trust
Foot and ankle arthritis
Foot and ankle deformity correction
- B.Sc. Orthopaedic Science (Hons) Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital 2005
- M.Sc. Sports and Exercise Medicine (Merit) University of Glasgow 2011
- Diploma in Medical Education for Surgeons University of Dundee 2012
- MB BS University College London 2008
- Intercollegiate FRCS (Tr and Orth) Royal College of Surgeons England 2017
Reference number 7021269
Details of entry to specialist register
- CCT Trauma & Orthopaedics, 2018
Affiliations / memberships
British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
The Royal College of Surgeons England