- Fee assured
- Verified this account
You'll need to contact this healthcare professional to check their availability
I am registered as a Clinical Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council as well as being a Chartered Clinical Psychologist registered with the British Psychological Society. I am also a Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (Accredited by the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies).
I have completed extensive post-graduate training in CBT, and am also trained in Cognitive Analytic Therapy (CAT), Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT).
I work currently work in both private and NHS practice. In my NHS practice I specialise in working with adults with complex mental health problems, but have also previously worked in the field of Eating Disorders, Palliative Care and Primary Care.
Areas of interest
Adults; depression; anxiety; panic attacks; PTSD; trauma; personality disorders; eating disorders; OCD; social anxiety; stress; generalised anxiety; health anxiety; psychosis.
Current NHS consultant posts held
Principal Clinical Psychologist (2015 - present)
Specialist Mental Health Team
Service User Involvement
Mental Health Prevention
British Psychological Society award for outstanding contribution to Clinical Psychology prior to qualifying (2009).
Tim Lister Prize for service user involvement research (2008).
Clinical Psychology Forum
Primary Care Mental Health and Education
Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Research and Practice
- BSc Psychology (Hons) London Metropolitan University 2004
- PG Certificate Primary Care Mental Health University of Northampton 2006
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology University of Southampton 2010
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Southern Healthcare NHS Trust 2009
- Family Interventions for Psychosis University of Surrey 2011
- Behavioural Activation and Graded Exposure for Complex Mental Health Problems Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust 2011
- CBT for Psychosis University of Sussex 2012
- Advanced Skills for Working with Complex Trauma University of Reading 2013
- Systems Training for Emotional Predictability and Problem Solving (STEPPS) Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust 2012
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS) Beginning with A: Autism Consultancy and Training 2014
- Clinical Supervision Skills British Psychological Society 2014
- EMDR Training EMDR Works 2019
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy Practitioner Training Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust 2018
Affiliations / memberships
Member of the British Psychological Society (Division of Clinical Psychology)
Chartered Psychologist (British Psychological Society)
Practitioner Psychologist (Health Care Professions Council)
Member of Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy (ACAT)
Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (British Association for Cognitive and Behavioural Psychotherapies)