- Fee assured
- Verified account
Dr Roopa Navani qualified from University College London Medical School in 2001 with Merit award. She began her NHS Consultant role at Chelsea and Westminster NHS Trust (2013-2019) and currently has an honorary contract at West Middlesex Hospital where she runs a general gynaecology clinic.
Ms Navani has specialist certification in early pregnancy complications and emergency gynaecology and has co-written a teaching module for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease for the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Areas of interest
Early pregnancy concerns;
Pelvic pain, Endometriosis;
Well Woman checks;
Polyps and Hysteroscopy
Anaesthetists worked with
- Dr Liana Carmen Geary Fee Assured
- MBBS University College London 2001
- BSc Anatomy and Developmental Biology University of London 1999
- MRCOG Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology 2007
- DFFP Faculty of Family Planning 2004
Reference number 6028208