- Fee assured
- Verified this account
Mr Bayles is a Consultant Urological Surgeon at University Hospitals of North Tees and Hartlepool. He has a broad based General Urological practice, but also has a specialist sub interest in Renal Tract Stones and also Paediatric Urology.
He is the Clinical Lead for Urology at North Tees and also the Foundation Programme Lead for Surgery.
He graduated in Medicine from University of Nottingham and undertook Urological training in Norwich and in the North East of England
Current NHS consultant posts held
Consultant Urologist at North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust
Season Ticket at Middlesbrough Football Club for 30 years
1.Chapter on Urological Emergencies in Emergencies in Clinical Medicine, 2nd Edition
2. “Clip-strasse”: A novel complication following partial nephrectomy
3. The impact of Improving Outcomes Guidance on the management and outcomes of patients with carcinoma of the penis.
4.An Audit of Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy in the United Kingdom
5. Bony Metastatic Transitional Cell Carcinoma in the Absence of Recurrent Bladder Disease—A Case Report
- Bachelor of Medical Science University of Nottingham 2000
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery University of Nottingham 2002
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons (Urology) Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh 2015
Reference number 6064243
Details of entry to specialist register
- Urology, 2015
- Tees Valley HospitalChurch LaneMiddlesbroughTS5...
- 08:30 - 13:00
- 07786 996220
Post treatment communication
Following treatment of a Bupa member, I will communicate with GPs in line with Department of Health, GMC and appropriate professional bodies guidelines.
In the event of an urgent query following treatment, Bupa members should use the following contact details
Andrew Bayles 07786996220